Skip to main content

Choose Hate or Love?

Thought hating is the best way to move on...
But it only gives a scar on me.
Cause hating you makes me bleed even more.
I choose to move on with stay loving you,
Caring you like you did nothing.
Like you never replaced my company.
Because I don't want to make you have a reason to hate me.
You can choose to find the issues on me.
But once you can't find any,
It's your time to swallow that I'm all worthed :)

Good luck hating me without anything to hate.
Cause I choose move on with stays loving.

Lynn,
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Become 18 Again!

And I wonder How would we look like in our 18 When we were both young And crashed to the rain When you were with somebody and I was someone else's What if we met earlier? Would we be in this level of understanding? Cause I'm grateful for ours now Cause we've met in a right time In the best beautifully insanity ~ Sincerely yours, Lynn

Beautiful Mess

 People only see the beauty in me recently Without knowing my flaws Without acknowledging my mess They didn't realize that it was such a horrible mess, Until your present making it as a beautiful mess ~ Lynn

It's perfectly completed

Sometimes the demon inside me thingking, Why he never do this? Why he never do that? Why can't he becomes like someone else? So romatintic, so passionate... But lately in my down, I realized That a lot of my dreams Part by part Litlle by litlle Completed because he always supported me. Without a doubt  All of me The cuties and the demonic me My life slowly but sure is getting perfectly completed Because I'm with him And stay... -Lynn