Skip to main content

Best Place for Facing The Rain

 I always and always loves the rain~

From the drizzle, the usual rain, or even the storm.

No matter what, any form of rain is surely calming me...

The sound,

The petrichor...


Just because yesterday I was hit by the rain storm,

cause I was in the wrong place,

in the stranger place that I though accepting me

turned out just a new hell dressing like a home

and I was totally torn apart by the drop of water colony,

Doesn't mean I traumatized by the rain.


Cause it's never because of the power of the rain

Just because I was in the wrong place while raining

Because I was not in the safe place...

I forgot that the best place for facing the rain,

Is in your side.

And always be.


No matter what the rain gives...

Even the rainbow or the flood

When I'm with you, I'm in the safest world.


I can enjoy the rain, whatever the form is...

with a cup of tea

and a biscuit.

End even the storm ever hit us

We become the shield or even just an umbrella for each others...


Lynn~

Thank you for not making me traumatized of the rain, but dancing in the rain with me.

Always loves K💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Become 18 Again!

And I wonder How would we look like in our 18 When we were both young And crashed to the rain When you were with somebody and I was someone else's What if we met earlier? Would we be in this level of understanding? Cause I'm grateful for ours now Cause we've met in a right time In the best beautifully insanity ~ Sincerely yours, Lynn

Beautiful Mess

 People only see the beauty in me recently Without knowing my flaws Without acknowledging my mess They didn't realize that it was such a horrible mess, Until your present making it as a beautiful mess ~ Lynn

It's perfectly completed

Sometimes the demon inside me thingking, Why he never do this? Why he never do that? Why can't he becomes like someone else? So romatintic, so passionate... But lately in my down, I realized That a lot of my dreams Part by part Litlle by litlle Completed because he always supported me. Without a doubt  All of me The cuties and the demonic me My life slowly but sure is getting perfectly completed Because I'm with him And stay... -Lynn