Skip to main content

Take It Slow

We never regret that we were one since then,
We never regret that we took the vow.
But what we regret is why we ran so fast in our relationship,
Pushed so fast on everything,
Running a pace of someone's expectations race.

So now we're taking a deep breathe and slowing our pace,
We're walking and holding hands,
Enjoying every moment,
Embracing each other's feelings,
Validating each other's emotions...

Lynn,
May 20th,
Never regret K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Become 18 Again!

And I wonder How would we look like in our 18 When we were both young And crashed to the rain When you were with somebody and I was someone else's What if we met earlier? Would we be in this level of understanding? Cause I'm grateful for ours now Cause we've met in a right time In the best beautifully insanity ~ Sincerely yours, Lynn

Beautiful Mess

 People only see the beauty in me recently Without knowing my flaws Without acknowledging my mess They didn't realize that it was such a horrible mess, Until your present making it as a beautiful mess ~ Lynn

It's perfectly completed

Sometimes the demon inside me thingking, Why he never do this? Why he never do that? Why can't he becomes like someone else? So romatintic, so passionate... But lately in my down, I realized That a lot of my dreams Part by part Litlle by litlle Completed because he always supported me. Without a doubt  All of me The cuties and the demonic me My life slowly but sure is getting perfectly completed Because I'm with him And stay... -Lynn