Skip to main content

How Could I'm Not Choosing You?

 How could I'm not choosing you?

When you are the only person know anything about me.

The ups, the downs~

Laughing with me when I'm thrilled

Staying with me in my sorrow

Not moving back when I'm in the craziest part in my life~


Little do you know that

When people loves me for who I am now

It is because I've been growing up with you since we've together.


Even when I distracted with someone's charm,

I'm always choosing you.

Always, and...

How could I', not choosing you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Become 18 Again!

And I wonder How would we look like in our 18 When we were both young And crashed to the rain When you were with somebody and I was someone else's What if we met earlier? Would we be in this level of understanding? Cause I'm grateful for ours now Cause we've met in a right time In the best beautifully insanity ~ Sincerely yours, Lynn

Beautiful Mess

 People only see the beauty in me recently Without knowing my flaws Without acknowledging my mess They didn't realize that it was such a horrible mess, Until your present making it as a beautiful mess ~ Lynn

It's perfectly completed

Sometimes the demon inside me thingking, Why he never do this? Why he never do that? Why can't he becomes like someone else? So romatintic, so passionate... But lately in my down, I realized That a lot of my dreams Part by part Litlle by litlle Completed because he always supported me. Without a doubt  All of me The cuties and the demonic me My life slowly but sure is getting perfectly completed Because I'm with him And stay... -Lynn